Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wedding Chalkboard Signs

Check out a few chalkboard signs I made for my sister-in-law's wedding this past weekend!

It all started when her mom asked if I could do a couple signs for Lindsey's shower.

"A little birdie told me" for marriage advice and 
"From the Bride's Shower to Yours" for the favors (little jars of sugar scrub!)

I then got recruited into doing signs for the wedding. I really enjoyed making them and I feel like the more I do it the better my handwriting gets! Here's how they turned out:

For the rehearsal dinner:
 Lindsey's dad made this beautiful arbor for the newlyweds. They had all the guests sign the arbor with sharpie instead of a guestbook. Such a cute idea!

 I think this double sided sign at the entrance was my favorite! 
Raley said "Oh wow! Mommy, you made that? It so pretty!" Sweet baby girl :)

They did a streamer send off and I had a hard time coming up with a cute saying so my friend Mindy helped come up with this one. Thanks, girl for the inspiration!

If you are in the North Alabama area and would like chalkboard signs created for your wedding, child's birthday party, bridal/baby shower or business please give me a shout! 
Message me through Facebook - Dreamscape Event Planning or email me at dreamscapeeventplanning@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment