Friday, October 9, 2015

Raley's Royal Cinderella Birthday Party

How in the world are you already 2, my precious little child?

It seems like yesterday I was planning her very first birthday party. This loving, sweet little girl grows and learns so much every day and I am absolutely loving every minute of it!

If you know me you know that I LOVE party planning. This year we decided to go with a classic Cinderella theme. Sweet girl had a blast at her party and I had a blast throwing it and celebrating with her!


As for decorations I went for floral and birds and clocks and pumpkins....here they are :)
I painted this sign and am planning on using it in baby girl's nursery
The party was at 4:00 in the afternoon, so too late for lunch and too early for dinner. For food I served a couple  light finger foods, but mostly sweets. 
 On the menu was:
Ham & Cheese and PB&J sandwiches in princess shapes
Gus and Jaq's Cheese and Grapes
Little candy pumpkins
Cutie Pumpkins
Banana Pudding in mini mason jars
Magic Wands (candy covered pretzels)
Of course, cupcakes!
Super easy to make, just a little sanding sugar and candy pearls
My favorite, Sundrop Punch
(BTW, I found this double drink dispenser at Home Goods for $22!!! Score!)
 Thank you to everybody who came to celebrate with the little princess! Every one of you made this day so special for her!

Check out the fun we had on her actual birthday here.
Check out Raley's 1st Birthday Party here.








No comments:

Post a Comment