Happy Birthday, Raley!

I love birthdays. It's the only day of the year that's all about YOU! And one of my goals as a Momma is to make every single one of my kids' birthdays as special as possible.

So on Raley's 2nd birthday David and I both took off work and planned a day full of all her favorite things.

First up, breakfast. I had to make her favorite - pancakes! But with a twist. I found a recipe for Funfetti pancakes that ended up being delicious. I also made a glaze to go over top the pancakes, but it ended up a little too sweet for my taste. They were still awesome though, especially with some whipped cream on top!

After breakfast we made a trip to the park. This girl LOVES playing at the park. We didn't get to stay as long as we would have liked because it started to rain, but we had other fun activities planned for the day.
Next we went to Bridgestreet. We ate some pizza at Pieology for lunch and then we got to ride on the carousel in between rain showers. 
Of course we had to look at the water!
And a birthday wouldn't be complete without Maggie Moo's ice cream!
After ice cream we went home for a nap then went to Mimi and Papa's house where Auntie Kayla Beth, Uncle Brian, Aunt Shannon and her cousin Payton were in from out of town.

I know that she will only remember this birthday through pictures but it is definitely a day that I will never forget.

Oh and here are a few of my favorite of her birthday pictures taken by Elles Photography Studios

Outfit ordered from Etsy (her shop is called Tickle Pants and she always does an amazing job)

Check out Raley's 2nd Birthday Party here





Labels: , , , ,