Who's ready for this 3-day weekend? (Me!) If you're looking for something to bring to a Memorial Day cookout, or just want to make something fresh and yummy for your family, then boy, do I have a dessert for you!
To me, strawberries scream SUMMER. They are my favorite fruit and I'm always looking for new strawberry recipes to make, especially during this warm season. This is a recipe that my mom has made several times over the years, and it is definitely one of my favorites. The filling is fluffy and light, the strawberries are sweet and juicy, and the graham crackers give it the perfect crunch and texture. Plus it is so so easy to make! (Note: it doesn't take long to make, but it does need to be refrigerated for 6-8 hours before serving, so plan on making it ahead of time!)
I hope you enjoy this perfect summer dessert! [Thanks, Mom, for letting me share!]
- 2 lb. strawberries
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes instant cheesecake pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- Clean and slice strawberries (1/4 inch thick), set aside
- Line the bottom of a 13x9 dish with graham crackers
- Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with whisk attachment. Mix until smooth
- Add pudding mixes and 3 cups milk and mix until it begins to thicken (about 4 minutes)
- Fold in 2 cups Cool Whip
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers
- Arrange a layer of sliced strawberries over cream cheese mixture
- Top strawberries with another layer of graham crackers, then cream cheese mixture, then strawberries
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours
Let's get social!
Pin it for later!
Labels: dessert, recipes, summer