Winter Maze Worksheet from Education.com

I'm excited to share another activity from Education.com. Just a few months ago I was not all that familiar with this site but I am so glad that I have been introduced to this incredible education tool. I have downloaded a couple of workbooks and Raley has had so much fun with them! It's fun watching little ones learn and figure things out on their own.

Today I am sharing a fun little winter maze that you can download, print and enjoy with your kiddos!


"Find your way through this maze as you navigate to the holidays! Get some educational math games here, so you can keep learning all season long!"




Again, thank you Shannon from Education.com for sharing this worksheet with me and allowing me to share it with my readers! 

You may also like this cute Phonics activity from a couple months ago!

Labels: , , , ,