The Ultimate Packing List

Every time we go on vacation I find myself making a packing list and I always end up second guessing myself. Have you found yourself thinking I feel like I'm forgetting something important? Because that's how I feel every time.

I finally wised up and saved the checklist I made for our trip to California this summer, added a checklist for the kiddos, and then made a hand written "master packing checklist" in my planner.


So, I thought, why not share it with yall in PDF form! It includes an adult and a kids checklist with just about everything we could ever think of taking with us on a long vacation or just a weekend get away. On the right side, you'll see a list of things you may need depending on the season/temperature.

You'll notice I listed "medications" as general bullet point. I bring just about every medication I think we may need when we travel. I didn't have room to add them to the packing list, but I will share them with you here.
Adult: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, prescribed migraine medication and Zofran, Pepto-Bismol, Tums, Colace, Gas-X, Imodium (I've got all the GI issues covered!), multivitamin, Sudafed, Mucinex or some sort of cold/flu combo medication (if it's cold season), Dramamine if flying or on cruise. *Don't forget to bring any prescribed medications.
Kids: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, gas drops, cold/cough medication, thermometer, syringes and medicine cups.

Something else that I've found is helpful is gallon sized ziplock bags. Especially if you are going somewhere like the beach, a water park, Disney World, or another amusement park with water rides. You can put your cell phones, camera, wallet, or anything else you don't want to get wet in it. It's also good for clothes that get wet or dirty.

I hope you find this list helpful. Download it to your phone or computer, print out some copies and use it over and over again! Let me know if you see anything I've left out. Oh, and don't forget to share!

P.S. I will be making a Disney specific checklist at some point in the future. Disney is it's own beast so it needs its own list. 😊




Let's get social!

Labels: , , ,