Life Lately: Nashville Edition

As promised, a little recap of Memorial Day weekend in Nashville. We loved spending the day with Lindsey and Brian as they said their "I do's" and enjoyed a day at the zoo before we headed home on Sunday.

Warning: this post is filled with PICTURES!


My little princess at the rehearsal

This girl adores her Aunt Lindsey!

Two sweet little flower girls!


To see more signs, check out this post

Lindsey was such a beautiful bride!! We were honored to be a part of your big day!

I just love this picture! It is so them!

It was a very busy day and late night...Audrey didn't quite make it!

Before we headed home Sunday we made a stop at the Nashville zoo. Taking the girls to the zoo is one of my favorite things to do. I love seeing the look on Raley's face when she sees the animals. I wish we had a zoo in Huntsville. With the way it's growing, maybe we'll get one someday! *Fingers crossed* 


I think the jungle gym was her favorite part of the day. The thing was HUGE! David and I had fun too

Up in the ropes bridge in the jungle gym. So much fun!

Before we went into the zoo she said she was most excited to see the giraffe.

I felt like a grown up mom wearing Audrey around

I think this was her favorite part of the day!


Thanks for tuning in! I'll try and get a few more posts up before we head up north for a week to NYC and Boston!


For similar posts, visit the Life Lately Archive

Let's get social!

Labels: , , , , , ,