Friday Faves - April 15

Yay, it's Friday! We've reached the end of another work week. My first couple weeks back to work have been pretty good. Staying busy up there, as usual. Luckily we have a much needed relaxing weekend to look forward to. I hope you all get a chance to relax as well! Enjoy a few more of my favorite things!



Dancing With The Stars
Dancing with the Stars is one of my favorite shows to watch. I love watching all the different styles of dancing, the costumes, the sets, the pros...and it's always fun to see how the stars grow as dancers as the season goes on. This week was Disney Night, which is my favorite! I had a smile on my face the entire time. I wish I were famous just so that I could be on DWTS. In fact, I already know what dances I'd want to do!

- First off, I'd be partnered with Derek Hough. 
- On Switch Up Night I'd want to be paired with Val.
- Most Memorable Year: 2010, the year David and I got married and the year I graduated from Alabama and became a nurse. I'd waltz to "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain (our wedding song)
- #MyJamMonday: Either "Ants Marching" by DMB or "Faith" by George Michael. Two songs I can't help but dance to and sing along with in the car. Plus whenever I hear "Faith" I can't help but think of Ian Somerhalder dancing on the hotel bed in his underwear in Rules of Attraction
- Halloween Night: A creepy number inspired by The Black Swan. The ending of that movie is to die for!
- Movie Night: The Wizard of Oz, of course!
- Famous Dances Night: Footloose or Hairspray.
- If I did a contemporary piece I'd want to do "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran.
Disney Night: I'd either be Princess Aurora and dance to "Once Upon a Dream" or Giselle from Enchanted and dance to "That's How You Know." I'd wear her blue dress that she makes out of McDreamy's curtains.

Well, a girl can dream, right!? Why don't they make a show called "Dancing With Regular People," because I'm there!
So anyway, I am totally digging the guys this season! Antonio Brown, Von Miller, and Wanya Morris are so much fun to watch. 
But my absolute favorite - Nyle DiMarco! I loved him on America's Next Top Model and I love him on DWTS. He was born deaf so the way he keeps to the beat of the music is amazing! Not to mention, he's very easy on the eyes. Especially with his Tarzan hair and loin cloth!

Rosie's
Rosie's is a little Mexican Restaurant here in Huntsville and it is sooo good! I'd eat here every week if I could. Lucky for me we've gone twice in the past two weeks! I'm craving it right now as I'm typing this. Raley loves it too!

Baseball
We are super excited that baseball season is back! This is one of my favorite times of the year, second to the fall when you have MLB playoffs overlapping with football season. Maybe it's because I grew up at a ball park, but there's something about being at a baseball game and hearing the crack of a bat that just feels like home. We are excited to continue our ballpark tour this year in New York and Boston. We'll catch the Yankees, Mets, and Red Sox. We're also hoping to head over to Atlanta at some point this season to watch our Phillies play!
First stop on our ballpark tour - Kansas City
(This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my sweet girl!)
We LOVED St. Louis! I want to go back so bad!

I hope you have a wonderful, hopefully relaxing weekend!


Let's get social!

Labels: , ,