Friday Faves - April 1

Happy April Fool's Day! I have definitely had a great last week off, but I think this one has gone by the quickest of all. I managed to get a lot done this week and I got to spend a lot of quality time with my girls. Tomorrow Raley and I are going to a little event called Cupcakes with Cinderella that the Alabama Youth Ballet Theater is holding. She'll get to dress up like a princess, decorate cupcakes and see Cinderella from the ballet. She's been talking about it for weeks! I'm hoping to take her to see the show next weekend.

I hope yall have had a good week as well and enjoy some more Friday Faves!


Sweet Tea

Every good southerner loves some sweet tea! Besides coffee it's my favorite thing to drink (especially my grandma's!) Around here Lawlers' is definitely the best!


Target Runs

I think I've mentioned before that Target is my happy place. Even if I don't need anything it's fun to just walk around and browse all the cute stuff. This is something I do weekly, whether by myself or with one of my little sidekicks. When we walk into Target Raley asks "Mommy, you need coffee?" She knows the routine! ;-)

The Cardiovascular System

It probably makes me a super nerd to consider this one of my favorite things, but it really is! Today marks two years since I started working in the CVICU. It sure doesn't feel like it's been that long! I have seen and learned soooooo much since I've been there. And I still learn new things all the time! Before I started working there I used to not like the cardiovascular system. I think it was because I was scared of it. It is so incredibly complex and intricate. Once I learned more about it and actually saw how it works in action, I was in awe. The human body, the way it all works together and how the different systems compensate for others is truly amazing. To me, this is proof that there is a God. Something this complex didn't happen by chance.


Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next week!


Let's get social!

Labels: , ,