Friday Faves - March 25

Hey there! It's been a few weeks. We have definitely been keeping busy around here! This weekend is Easter and we couldn't be more excited. The meaning of Easter is what makes it one of my very favorite holidays. 

Today Raley, Audrey and I are heading to Birmingham with David's mom to be with my sister-in-law for her final wedding dress fitting! This will be the first time I've seen her in her dress and I can't wait. And to top it off, one of our best friends from college is coming into town for the weekend! I hope that you enjoy a few Friday Faves and have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Boots
It's safe to say that I'm a little bummed about the appearance of warm weather in Alabama. Boots are my favorite thing to wear for many reasons - You can wear them with just about anything, they hide pale winter legs, and of course, they're cute! Especially with some stylish boot socks! I am NOT ready to give them up yet! Come back, Winter!

Party Planning
I absolutely LOVE planning parties. If it were socially acceptable to throw half birthday parties I would just for an excuse to have a party. I've been throwing around the idea of starting a party planning business for a while but haven't jumped in because I didn't know how much of a demand there was in the area and I wasn't sure how much time I would have to devote to it once I started back to work. Well, this week I got my first client! She contacted me through Facebook and asked for help with her little girl's first birthday party. I am beyond excited to start this journey. If you or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. I would love to help out! I'm jumping in feet first!

March Madness
Despite the fact that my Kentucky Wildcats lost in the second round of the tournament this year, I still love March Madness. There's something strangely fun about confidently filling out a bracket just to see it destroyed by a 15 seed upsetting a 2 seed. Go Big Blue anyway!

Mommy/Raley Dates
Something I vowed to do before Audrey was born was to make time for Mommy and Raley dates at least once a month. I love spending time with this girl and being able to go out and do something fun while giving her every bit of my attention is good for both of us. Her favorite thing to do is play at the park and eat ice cream. A few weeks ago it was cold and rainy so I took her to the dollar theater to see The Good Dinosaur. She loved it! She still talks about seeing the "dinosaur movie" and eating popcorn. I hope that once I go back to work we can still find days to get out together, just the two of us. Next week I hope to take her to Lowes and Hobby Lobby to get the supplies we need to plant a little flower garden together. 

I'd love to hear about some of your favorite things! Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter! Let's remember God's ultimate sacrifice and the true meaning of this holiday as we celebrate this weekend.


Let's get social!

Labels: , ,