Favorite Things Friday

Hello there! I hope everyone had a great week. So I'm starting a new series where I feature some of my favorite things in hopes that it will give you a little glimpse into my life and things I enjoy. It may or may not happen every Friday, but I'm going to try. And yes, I know it's Saturday but I just couldn't get it done yesterday. Which reminds me - one of my least favorite things - stomach bugs...yuck!

These are a few things that have helped me through to first few weeks of my maternity leave and a couple fun projects from this week:





Coffee
One of the first things I do when I wake up in the morning is drink some coffee. It gets me going and wakes me up enough to take on the day. And I just love the smell (and the taste) of some good, strong black coffee. Mmmmm!



Netflix
Specifically Friends and Parks & Rec. Because you can only watch the same episode of House Hunters and Property Brothers so many times. 



Bullet Journaling
This is something I came across only about a month ago. But it is so much fun and I'm totally into it now. As soon as I read up on what it was I decided I needed to make a Target run (at 5 days post-partem) and by a cute notebook and some good pens. All your days start running together when you're home all the time so this journal keeps me sane. It's also a way to keep up with all kinds of other things like cleaning, weight loss, how much milk I'm pumping, sweet moments/memories that happen with the girls, travel plans, and the list goes on and on. It can be anything you want it to be, which is so much fun!


David's Birthday Cake
I made this! Can you believe it? Because I can't. It's a chocolate Reese's peanut butter cup cake. I found the recipe on Pinterest and I must say it turn out quite nice. And it is absolutely delicious! 


Homemade Valentine's Cards

We got messy with a little bit of paint and made some super cute Valentine's cards for Daddy this week. Raley kept saying "This is very fun! This is very VERY fun!" which absolutely made my heart smile! I love seeing her face light up when she's doing something she enjoys.

Are some of my favorite things your favorite things? Keep coming back each week to find out what other things make my world go 'round!


Let's get social!

Labels: , ,