Vintage Baseball Baby Shower

My best friend is having a baby!!!

They are doing baby Bennett's nursery in vintage baseball so of course that's the theme I decided to go with for her shower. I was super excited because if we had had a boy we were planning on doing the baseball theme. It was so much fun!

Instead of using a guest book we had a baseball for guests to "autograph" that they can them put in his room. We also had a basket where guests could leave little pieces of advice. 


For favors I got Cracker Jacks and tied a little note around it with twine. I also filled this vase that I had with old, worn baseballs. I really wanted to get the old fashioned cracker jack boxes but couldn't find them anywhere! 

A shower isn't a shower without games! I featured this game in an earlier blog for another shower that I did. I love this game because it's a fun way to shower the mommy-to-be with lots of little items that she definitely needs!
The items in her bags:
B- Bib
A- Aspirator
B- Booties
Y- Yellow Duck
S- Socks
H- Hat
O- Onesie
W- Wipes
E- Elephant
R- Rattle
We also played baby shower Bingo, which is always a fun way for guests to engage in the gifts

Thank you to Faith for taking care of ALL of the food! You are awesome!

Who doesn't love coke in a bottle?

Congratulations, April! Can't wait to meet the little guy!


Let's get social!

Labels: , , ,