Merry Old Land of Oz: Food

I figured I'd do a separate page for food...the decorations page was long enough!
I wanted to do some foods that were easy to make while serving a few things that are toddler appropriate since all the munchkins were 2 or under. I ordered the food labels from CapturedbyJess on Etsy. I got an instant download and could customize the labels for whatever food I wanted. I also ordered the water bottle labels and Raley's invitations from her. She does a great job!

The table spread: 
Scarecrow Stuffing (Cheese Slaw with ritz crackers)
 Glinda the Good Sand-Witches (recipe here)
 Yellow Brick Road Cheese Cubes
 Over the Rainbow Fruit and Fruit Dip
 Over the Rainbow Fruit and Gale's Farm Pigs in a Blanket
 Her adorable smash cake and cupcakes!
The cake is a mini cake from publix. I made the 1 out of glitter scrapbook 
paper and glued it to a wooden skewer. 
 Yellow cupcakes with blue icing and used Airheads sour rainbows on top to represent Dorothy's dream to go "Over the Rainbow"
Chocolate cupcakes with yellow icing and ruby slipper toppers (ordered from Amazon) to represent the Emerald City and the yellow brick road
Melted Witch Punch- my favorite Sundrop Punch with a few drops of green food coloring
 to make it look like the Wicked Witch
Witch Repellent 

Click here for Merry Old Land of Oz: Decorations
Click here for Merry Old Land of Oz: Fun (and Raley's 12 month pics)

Labels: , , ,