Britni's Baby Shower

This weekend, with the help of the amazing Chyan Nutall, we threw our friend Britni a baby shower to welcome baby CJ! Thank you to everyone who came and showered her with gifts! Thank you to Chyan for helping me plan it and thank you to Michelle for letting us use your neighborhood clubhouse!

The Diaper Cake I made for CJ

Stuffed with lots of newborn diapers, soap, lotion, diaper cream, bubble bath,
washcloths, and teethers, all wrapped up with receiving blankets!
These things are so much fun to make! I wish I could make them for a living!


 "It's a Boy" sign I made using my Cricut

I found this at Hobby Lobby and thought it was adorable!

 The cute guest book that Chyan made


We did a diaper raffle. You get one ticket for every 50 diapers you bring.
She got tons of diapers!

 Favor basket


Baby Shower game:

How it works:
Each bag has a baby item that starts with the letter on the bag
B- bib
A- Aspirator
B- Burpcloth
Y- Yellow Rubber Duck
S- Shoes
H- Hats
O- Onesie
W- Wipes
E- Elephant
R- Rattle

Prizes for the games and diaper raffle
I got a couple super cute candles from the hospital 
gift shop and some Starbucks gift cards


Some of the food

Fruit and fruit dip

Pecan Chicken Salad Croissants


My go-to shower punch (Sundrop punch)
This time I substituted caffeine free Mt. Dew for Mommy-to-be






The beautiful Mommy and all of her bridesmaids



Afterward we all went to eat at Sam and Greg's.
This place has delicious pizza and their gelato is amazing! It's made 
fresh in house daily. I'm obsessed with their spicy chocolate 
gelato (it's just plain chocolate with cayenne pepper...SOOO good!)

It's a super cute little building in front of Kroger off Hughes Rd.
If you're from Madison/Huntsville you should try it!
 I love the inside,especially the chandeliers!

We got to sit at the Wizard of Oz table :)
They have all kinds of neat tables

But anyway, it was so good catching up with everyone and I'm so glad 
that Britni got tons of awesome gifts for baby CJ!

We love you, Britni!

Labels: ,